BID : 17614_NS2B
Read: GUEST
Subj: PCL Packet Net Summary for April 26, 2021
Path: IW8PGT<IZ3LSV<I3XTY<I0OJJ<LU4ECL<VK2RZ<W0ARP<AL0Y<KD8FMR<N3IP<NS2B
Sent: 210427/0034Z 17614@NS2B.#WNY.NY.USA.NOAM BPQ6.0.20

PCL Packet Net Summary for April 26, 2021

Checkins:

NS2B	Bob	Penfield, NY	(nco)
WX4QZ	Daryl	Little Rock, AR	(courtesy checkin)
NT5R	Charley	Reeds Spring, MO
VA7RBP	Rick	Castlegar, BC
KF5JRV	Scott	Huntsville, AR
KD5TCY	Jackie	Huntsville, AR	(relay checkin)

Commentary:

NT5R   Charley
Beautiful day here in MO, my thermometer says high 91.8 and 83.3 now but sensor in sunshine part of day so reads a bit high been on road last couple weeks and heading out again about Thursday

VA7RBP Rick
WX here, sunny, temp started out at 45F this morning (usual) it's now about 72F, but wee still
have snow on the hillsides, and I still have my snow tires on. It's been a pretty good week, got the garden planters done, meshed lid on the planter just in time becasue the marmots showed up yesterday, looking for greens. I just hope the lid holds op as the little buggers
look pretty big this year and have a bit of weight to them...If they give me any trouble I'm going to electrify the lid mesh.
On the radio front, the bands have not been good. I tried re-orienting my antennas horizontal and that sort of works, NVIS, but I loose DX. I think I'll put them back to vertical orientation again. I need a mechanism to be able to change the orientation remotely from the shack. I hate dropping the mast and climbing up on the roof to rotate the boom manually and having to re-tie all the lines to the mast again.
It rained a couple of days so I stayed indoors and read some books. The sun only just came out from behind the clouds so I'll go up on the roof and change the antenna....maybe tomorrow.

KF5JRV Scott
Spring is here. It was 80 plus degree today. Tomorrow they are talking rain maybe 3 inch before it is all done
Jackie planted her beans and gouards today. Tomato go out next week.
I replaced my main PC this weekend. My old one was 2007. This one is amazing fast

Read previous mail | Read next mail

11.05.2024 16:44:45lGo back Go up