BID : 5285_NS2B
Read: GUEST
Subj: PCL Packet Net Summary for April 15, 2024
Path: IW8PGT<LU4ECL<LU9DCE<GB7YEW<VE3CGR<VE7ASS<VA7RBP<NS2B
Sent: 240416/0040Z 5285@NS2B.#WNY.NY.USA.NOAM BPQ6.0.24

PCL Packet Net Summary for April 15, 2024

Checkins:

NS2B	Bob	Penfield, NY	(sysop/nco)
N5VLZ	Daryl	Little Rock, AR	(courtesy checkin)
KF5TVG	Bob	Broken Arrow, OK
KX4AC	Carl	Melbourne, FL
VA7RBP	Rick	Castlegar, BC
NT5R	Charley	Reeds Spring, MO

Commentary:

KF5TVG Bob : Hi Bob and all on the net! 
KF5TVG Bob :  
KF5TVG Bob : Missed the 4 states qrp meet in Branson 2 weekends ago, but made it 
KF5TVG Bob : to the "green country hamfest" in Claremore OK (near Tulsa) this past weekend. Looked like a good turnout. I picked up a few  
KF5TVG Bob : connectors and a refurbed small form factor PC. One of the Norman 
KF5TVG Bob : hams was there and had a bunch of quansheng HT radios for sale, alone 
KF5TVG Bob : with a better antenna and a programing cable. Sold close to 50 
KF5TVG Bob : of that combo for $40. 
KF5TVG Bob :  
KF5TVG Bob : Not much else to report, so back to you Bob >>> 

KX4AC  Carl : GE All.  Well, my week was mostly fun at Disney.  I took a week's vacation and 
KX4AC  Carl : drove out to visit The Mouse.  It is always a fun time, but it sure does 
KX4AC  Carl : a number on one's feet.  It takes a couple of days to recover from all the 
KX4AC  Carl : walking. 
KX4AC  Carl :  
KX4AC  Carl : Beyond that, I did not do much radio last week.  I monitor my BBS and have a 
KX4AC  Carl : couple of nets, but that's about it.  I need to get back to my back-burner 
KX4AC  Carl : projects: getting an HF rig setup in the car and getting my amprnet connectivity 
KX4AC  Carl : working. 
KX4AC  Carl :  
KX4AC  Carl : That's about it for tonight.  I hope Daryl gets better soon. Back to net >>> 

VA7RBP Rick : GE Bob and all on NET. 
VA7RBP Rick : I has been a quiet couple of weeks, not much radio other than some 40M PACTOR and 
VA7RBP Rick : 80M Olivia. I've started working in the yard, doing Spring stuff. 
VA7RBP Rick : Still waiting for the temps to get up to consistant 50F so I can plant a few things. 
VA7RBP Rick : The knee is still healing, still swollen a bet, and I keep doing dumb things to 
VA7RBP Rick : irritate it. I've been going to the GYM weekdays to keep the legs exercised, looking 
VA7RBP Rick : forward to getting on the bike again.  That's about it for me, so BTU BOB >>> 
VA7RBP Rick :  

NT5R   Charley : Ge everyone 
NT5R   Charley : Fun week last week,  Monday morning drove to Clinton Arkansas for total eclipse 
NT5R   Charley : Likely couple more on here saw total. Awesome experience  
NT5R   Charley : Some guys and gals from Poland there in Clinton livestreamed over 3 hours 
NT5R   Charley : High end telescopes and cameras 
NT5R   Charley : Then drove to Oklahoma,  Friday and Saturday Claremore hamfest, Bob tvg sorry did not catch you  
NT5R   Charley : Everyone have awesome week. Short time tonite 73 btu Bob ??? 

Read previous mail | Read next mail

02.05.2024 22:33:55lGo back Go up