IK3GIA > SALLY7   24.08.18 17:08l 19 Lines 2170 Bytes #999 (0) @ WW
BID : 634_IK3GIA
Read: GUEST
Subj: sally7 verry good program packet
Path: IW8PGT<IZ3LSV<IK6ZDE<F1OYP<GB7COW<I3XTY<IR3GLQ<IK3GIA
Sent: 180824/1532Z @:IK3GIA.VI.IVEN.ITA.EU #:634 [Vicenza] FBB7.00e $:634_IK3GI
To  : SALLY7@WW

Hello to all
already for some years I have been using the SALLY packet program with the 242 version under Windows XP it was like a jewel also with tnc2.
Now, for reasons of windows that change with the years, in good Ted G8NPF has updated it up to windows 10 ..
It is fine for: upload, download, forward with programs like BBS FBB, between 2 SALLY or more SALLY (I use it with 2 computers for testing and normal use) and many other things, only you have to read the installation tips, and above all understand what each icon does .. After you have taken a hand with the program, it is a wonder, especially the latest release, where the good Ted is testing the gateway .... and it works. Currently it works with the AGWPE program and TELNET as a gateway, it works well with the BPQ and others - for graphics cards, but I have never used them, there is the online HELP once the sally7 is installed .. if someone wants to connect me on my other computer with the call IK3GLQ the telnet connection is as follows:
ik3glq.ns0.it:1950

ciao a tutti
gia da qualche anno sto usando il programma per packet SALLY con la versione 242 sotto Windows XP andava come un gioiello anche con tnc2.
Ora, per motivi di windows che con gli anni cambiano, in bravo Ted G8NPF lo ha aggiornato fino al windows 10..
Va benissimo per:  upload, download, forward  con programmi  di tipo BBS FBB, fra 2 SALLY o piu SALLY (io lo uso con 2 computer per test  e uso normale)  e tante altre cose, solo bisogna leggere i consigli di installazione, e sopratutto capire cosa fa ogni icona..Dopo che hai preso mano con il programma, va che Š una meraviglia, specialmente l'ultima release, ove il bravo Ted sta testando il gateway....  e funziona. Attualmente funziona con il programma AGWPE e TELNET come gateway, funziona pure con il BPQ  ed altri -per scheda grafica, ma non li ho mai usati, c'Š l'HELP in linea una volta installato il sally7..  se qualcuno desidera connettemi sull'altro mio computer con il call IK3GLQ  la connessione telnet Š la seguente:
ik3glq.ns0.it:1950

Read previous mail | Read next mail

11.05.2024 10:01:16lGo back Go up